A highly respected and truly improved headphone pre-amplifier. The Head Box DS allows you to enjoy your music in high fidelity in the comfort and privacy of your own headphones. With the new impressive on screen display you can be in full control of your listening experience, and with the new inclusion of digital inputs now any music source can be handled and played back with ease.
The extra addition of an analogue output allows you to use the Head Box DS as a high-quality DAC for your wider hi-fi system as well!
Available with a Black or Silver faceplate.
- One headphone socket with volume control
- Single analogue input
- Three digital inputs (Coax, Optical, 24bit/96kHz asynchronous USB)
- One analogue output (to use the Head Box DS as a D/A Converter)
- Control Display
- Ultra-low-noise semiconductors
- SMD technology for short signal paths
- Signal to noise ratio -120dB
- THD 0.0014%
- DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
- Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference
- Available in Black and Silver
|Power Consumption||500mA DC, <1W In Standby|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz / -0.05dB|
103 x 72 x 144mm
|Signal-to-Noise||112dB (A-Weighted) at Max. Output|
|Line-Level Output||Phono Socket|
Cirrus Logic CS4344.
|Line-Level Inputs||1x Pair RCA|
|Headphone Output||3-Pole ¼" Jack (6.3mm Ø)|
|Outboard PSU||18V/500mA DC|