Terms and Conditions
Deutsch@Deutsch Ltd T/A www.Joe-audio.co.uk or www.Joeaudio.co.uk TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR Purchases On This Website Or via the Phone number Stated On this website which is 02084424432
The following terms and conditions (referred to as the Terms) apply to all purchases made from this website or via telephone orders as stated above. By placing an order you are making an offer to Deutsch@DeutschLtd (referred to as us/we/our) to purchase the items ordered subject to the Terms. The offer is only accepted when we process the order and dispatch the items, and once accepted by us shall constitute a binding agreement between you and us.
Therefore we advise you to read this document carefully before placing your order.
Acknowledgement and Receipt of Orders
- Orders are acknowledged by e mail as soon as possible. Any e mail or other acknowledgment from us does not constitute our legal acceptance of your order. The offer is only accepted when we process the order and dispatch the items.
- We will email you a copy of your receipt, either separately or within the acknowledgement. The receipt is confirmation that we have received your authorisation to take the monies shown from the relevant payment partner. The receipt also serves as the required proof of purchase for any returns, so please ensure you retain the email and/or a hard copy in a safe place.
Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we do not supply goods to you for any reason we will inform you of the situation and will not charge you for those goods, we will obviously refund any money already paid by you for the goods.
14 Day Returns – Your Statutory Rights
If you wish to return goods, you should notify Deutsch@Deutsch Ltd of your intention to do so within 14 days of the date of receipt by you. You then have an additional 14 days to return the goods from this notification date.We will in such circumstances refund you the cost of your order, including postage, and also the cost of return postage assessed at the most efficient method of sending. However, if goods are not returned "as new" due to excessive handling on your part, or with components missing (including packing materials and manuals) we may make a reasonable deduction for this, The way it is dealt is when we will receive your return we will examine the product checking the condition of the product and look for all accessories that shall be included with the product one of our team will be authorised to dicied whether to state the product as new or otherwise and refund accordingly.
12 Month Guarantee
In addition to your statutory rights, should any item purchased on the website develop a fault within the first 12 months from delivery to you, we shall offer to repair or replace the faulty items without charge to you. The foregoing 12 month guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- the fault developed through normal domestic use only; and
- the guarantee does not include normal wear and tear, in particular the erosion of parts which are designed to wear is not included; and
- you have not allowed repairs to be carried out on the items other than by us or our appointed agents (which acts will invalidate this guarantee).
If we will receive your return stating by the customer as faulty, and that product is subsequently found to be in good working order, we will charge you for the costs that involves by receiving and examining the product. When you are asking for a return authorisetion you are authorising us to charge your credit card or debit card for the cost if no fault was found.
We shall have the right, in the first 12 months, to require products to be recalled if there is found to be a fault in that product range which is hazardous to users. In such instances we shall refund you the full costs, Plus shipping cost.
Payment and Prices
- The price for the goods will be as shown on the website at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to update the price on the website from time to time to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices or otherwise, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission on the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. However, once you place your order the price will be locked at that point.
- We try to ensure that all prices displayed on our website are accurate.
- The price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. If there is a problem, we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price.
- In case of a pricing error, such as prices that will effectivily be in a lose to us or otherwise.
We can currently accept payment of your order by Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Paypal and American Express. Payment by cheque or cash on delivery is not accepted.
- Payment for goods must be made in accordance with our purchase procedure. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to despatch. We cannot accept responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
- All prices on our website are in pounds sterling, United States Dollers or Euros and inclusive of VAT but exclusive of our very reasonable delivery charges or other added services, which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
- All payment will be charged as pound sterlings.
- For delivery addresses within the mainland, we will endeavour to deliver the goods within the times stated in our Purchase Procedure, but time shall not be of the essence. If no times are specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time.
- Should delivery be delayed by us for more than 7 working days from the delivery date you have the right to contact us and cancel the order. In this case we will investigate and come with a solution within 2 business days.
- We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if you are not present at the agreed original delivery date.
- We will Only ship to the following countries, United Kingdom, All countries members of the Europen Union, Canada, Australia United State of America, New ziland, Israel, Jordon.
- the customer is to be leible to pay any duties or taxaes required by the tax of the country the goods will be delivered when purchasing goods to be delivered outside the United Kingdom, Customer will be liebel for the goods once it reached customes at the country the goods have been shipped to.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. We will however endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days. If you have a complaint please contact us at:
If you are not satisfied with the manner in which your complaint has been handled and/or the complaint remains unsolved please write to:-
47 Castlewood Road